- Leave the cabin as seldom as possible.
- Use digital services when possible.
- Wash your hands after handling documents.
- Keep hand sanitizer, protective gloves, surgical masks and soap in your vehicle.
- Clean the cabin often and always when changing drivers.
- Eat in your cabin or at a distance from other people.
- If you get sick, use a surgical mask if possible.
All Finnish citizens and permanent residents of Finland who return from abroad are obligated to refrain from going outdoors. They should stay away from others as much as possible, i.e. remain under quarantine-like conditions for 14 days.
When arriving from abroad, arrange for a 14-day leave from work, studies and day-care. Protect yourself and your loved ones from the coronavirus.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently
- Cough into your sleeve or a handkerchief
- Avoid close contact
Protect yourself and your loved ones from the coronavirus
- Wash your hands with soap thoroughly and frequently
- Cough into your sleeve or use a disposable tissue
- Stay 1-2 metres away from others.
If you have a runny nose, a cough, a sore throat, muscle pain or a fever
→ Stay at home or at a hotel
If you develop severe symptoms
→ Call the health centre, the service number of your insurance company or the medical helpline tel. +358 116 117.